The ever popular Skyline Ferris Wheel comes to Stokes Hill Wharf Darwin for a fantastic dry season. Take in the breath-taking views of the city and harbour in one of our comfortable gondolas.
11th June - 10th Oct 2021
Currently, Skyline Attractions operates two locations, please click the BUTTONS above for your location!
SkyLine’s gondolas offer the best views in the world, through modern clear perspex glass.
Embarking and disembarking is made simple with dual inward only folding doors, enabling a safe, efficient entry and exit from each gondola.
HERE’S HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
We are implementing the following:
• Monitoring our health daily, please ensure you are doing the same by:
- Ensuring you or anyone in your party does not ride if you feel unwell. We would be delighted to have you ride, once everyone is well.
• People who are considered vulnerable should either remain at home or keep their distance.
• Practise good hygiene:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue hygienically.
- Avoid touching your face – eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid physical contact.
- Refrain from spitting.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided when purchasing tickets and again before boarding your gondola.
• Stepping up our cleaning procedures to regularly clean all frequently touched surfaces and areas. • Social distancing keeps us safe! Please follow all ground signage to ensure you keep 1.5 metres apart.
• Taking contact details from the responsible person in the group.
We have altered their operating procedures to ensure we can be compliant with covid-19 guidelines, and to keep our employees and guests safe. As such, we apologise if guests experience delays in purchasing tickets or boarding the Ferris Wheel. Skyline Attractions have the right to refuse entry to anyone who:
• Maybe showing signs of COVID-19.
• They have reason to believe the person may have COVID-19.
• Is not abiding by our hygiene and social distancing procedures.
• Is being physically or verbally abusive to a Skyline Attractions employee or another guest.
PLEASE REPORT ANY HEALTH, SAFETY OR CLEANLINESS CONCERNS IMMEDIATELY TO A MEMBER OF STAFF.
Click HERE to view our COVID-19 Plan
Tel: 0414 908 863