The MIX 102.3 Ferris Wheel returns to GLENelG
Skyline Attractions is thrilled to be coming back to Glenelg for the third year running. From 6th November 2020 - 30th May 2021 you can take a ride 35 metres in the air on the MIX 102.3 Ferris Wheel in Moseley Square. Spectacular 360 degree views of Glenelg and surrounds are simply breath-taking.
Take these wonderful memories home with you now by purchasing your very own personalised souvenir photo of you and your friends/ or family on the wheel.
Bring your family and friends down and enjoy this fantastic attraction.
Purchase you tickets online now and save! Pre purchased tickets can be used on any day between 6th November 2020 - 8th March 2021.
HERE’S HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
We are implanting the following:
• Monitoring our health daily, please ensure you are doing the same by:
- Ensuring you or anyone in your party does not ride if you feel unwell. We would be delighted to have you ride, once everyone is well.
• People who are considered vulnerable should either remain at home or keep their distance.
• Practise good hygiene:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue hygienically.
- Avoid touching your face – eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid physical contact.
- Refrain from spitting.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided when purchasing tickets and again before boarding your gondola.
• Stepping up our cleaning procedures to regularly clean all frequently touched surfaces and areas. • Social distancing keeps us safe! Please follow all ground signage to ensure you keep 1.5 metres apart.
• Taking contact details from the responsible person in the group.
We have altered their operating procedures to ensure we can be compliant with covid-19 guidelines, and to keep our employees and guests safe. As such, we apologise if guests experience delays in purchasing tickets or boarding the Ferris Wheel. Skyline Attractions have the right to refuse entry to anyone who:
• Maybe showing signs of COVID-19.
• They have reason to believe the person may have COVID-19.
• Is not abiding by our hygiene and social distancing procedures.
• Is being physically or verbally abusive to a Skyline Attractions employee or another guest.
PLEASE REPORT ANY HEALTH, SAFETY OR CLEANLINESS CONCERNS IMMEDIATELY TO A MEMBER OF STAFF.
Click HERE to view our COVID-19 Plan
Tel: 0414 908 863